Maestro has two types of reports.
- Generic: it is a single resource, it can have any filter
- Pivot: It is a multi-resource, you can create a report link clients -> system -> applications -> servers.
Single table report¶
The general report is a single resource report, you can add any type of filters such as by datacenters, a name, a type, any field can be used as a filter.
Follow some filters examples:
|Get all hostname contains stg.|
|Select only items updated on this month|
Pivot table reports¶
Pivot reports can create reports using multiple resources, and there are well-defined connections between each resource, the order is a client -> system -> app -> servers, you can remove one resource type. However, you need to have a link between them, for example, you can create a report with clients and systems, but can’t to create a client -> servers.
Each report has three pages
- Charts: Visualize the result on charts and diagrams.
- Table: Raw result table.
- Info: Information about the reports, such as status, filters and more.
Reports > Single Report > Charts
- Datacenter - Providers
- Datacenter - Resource
- Datacenter - Instance type
- Datacenter - Regions
- Datacenter - Zones
- Application - Family
- Application - Dependencies
- Application - Deploys
- System by Application
- Clients by System
- System - Entry Applications