What is Maestro Server¶
Maestro Server is an open source software platform for management and discovery servers, apps and system for Hybrid IT. Can manage small and large environments, be able to visualize the latest multi-cloud environment state.
You will be able to:
- Centralize and visualize the lastest state multi-cloud environment
- Continuously discover new servers and services of all environments
- Powerful reports, can create a relation with servers, services, apps and clients
- Automatically populate inventory with ansible, logging jobs, audit and cordenate multiple teams.
What problems does it solve?¶
Maestro had built to solve some problems founded in operating multi-cloud environments, multi shared devops culture and multi clients, where turns hard to keep track the lastest environment state, bottlenecks to apply a compliance in all teams, visualization gaps to understand your’s infrastructure state, access security flaws for internals employees and out of date documentation.
- How we can audit your’s env?
- How control and keep track your’s environment?
- How garantee if my documentation is updated?
- Witch servers belongs to this client?
Maestro comes to help IT operation teams to organize and audit multicloud infrastructure, come to substitute CMDB systems, auto-discovery servers, services and apps, be organizing in smart way, it’s possible to classify each service, like database, message queues, vpns, api gateway, service mesh and etc, create a relation between servers and services, docs clusters, and points target, relate services, system and clients. Maestro come for you, to be a complete and simple cloud inventory.
How do I use it?¶
Analysis your’s full state environment of all providers do you have, centralize all information about datacenters, servers, loadbalance, orchestrations tools, volumes, vpns and etc, keep track their relations, can create complex and powerful reports, analysis costs, growing up velocity, standards services names, network configurations, available deploys for each server.